[SPAM] Re: The Rules Survey

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 21 07:29:21 AKDT 2005

The correct version of the survey is now on the website. The question about changing your landing direction was added after Don Ramsey created the rules portion of the survey when Ron brought the question up on the list.
This changed all the question numbers and it was overlooked. Don has fixed it and sent it to me. We are so sorry for the mistake. We just rushed too fast trying to get everything done in the short time we have to do it all. Thanks, Don, for fixing it.

You can download the survey now and send it to:
Frank Granelli

24 Old Middletown Rd.

Rockaway, NJ. 07866

Lamar Blair