NYC sunglasses

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Mon Jun 20 05:22:41 AKDT 2005

Try Earinc.  They have an excellent selection of NYX Frames.

http://www.earinc.com/p3.php

and custom lenses

http://www.earinc.com/p3-carbon-lenses.php

We used light vermillion, amber brown and mirrored dark gray lenses for an
R/C pilot package.  The mirrored dark gray was a round saver when facing
morning sun at a contest.  I don't see it in their selection though their
plain dark gray is probably a good substitute.  You might give them a call.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.