Pocono judging seminar Friday

rick rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:14:08 AKDT 2005

There will be an NSRCA Pattern Judging Seminar at the Shannon Inn on Friday
evening (the night before the RAMAC Pocono contest - the motel is within
about 8 miles of the field) if there's interest in one.

It's open to all who are interested - NSRCA membership isn't required (but
IS encouraged - just like for flying in contests! - and you even can join
NSRCA at the seminar!)

Registration fee will be $20.00; there will be a few copies of the excellent
NSRCA judging tape available at the seminar for the pittance of $5.00 each.

I'd like to start it not later than 6:30 Friday evening.

Please contact me soon - preferably off list at rickwallace45 at hotmail.com -
or by cell phone 732 330-0774 so I'll know how much stuff to bring along.

Thanks -

Rick