pull pull problems

Paul Horan paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 19:34:56 AKDT 2005

    I am having a problem with the pull pull cables on my Prophecy interfering with each other.  I have pull pull on both halves of
the elevator (from a single servo) and the rudder.
The cables are steel with a plastic sheath.   The problem is one of the rudder cables apparently is interfering with the elevator on
one side.  At max rudder throw I get about 15% up elevator deflection.  This only occurs from the rudder there is no equivelant
effect from elevator to rudder.  I have had the elevator pull pulls out twice and each time ended up with some interference
problem - at least it is a lot better than it used to be.
    Any ideas on how to prevent this, I cannot see down the fuse so everything is by feel and it don't feel to good!
Thanks
Paul Horan
KC5NF
AMA 57131