cataracts and flying pattern

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 13:26:45 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 6/17/2005 10:08:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
patternrules at earthlink.net writes:

I've got  to go in for evaluation for cataracts should be a no brainer, I
have done  some simple test at the flying field with some friends and they
all see  things twice as far away as I can, I'm looking forward to seeing
better  maybe even tell if my wings are level. So how many out there have
had this  done and how has it helped?

Steven  Maxwell
patternrules at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around  You.

To  access the email archives for this list, go  to
To be removed from  this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm
and follow the  instructions.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be  removed from the list.

I had it done last year, I thought I had painted my airplane yellow but
after the surgery it turned out to be white. You cant believe the vision
improvement gained by this very quick and painless proceedure. Go for it.
Buddy