cataracts and flying pattern

Charlie Rock crock at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 10:56:28 AKDT 2005

Yes, it helps thanks...Charlie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven Maxwell
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 1:45 PM
  Subject: RE: cataracts and flying pattern

   Charlie this isn't Lasik there are 2 ways that they do this both being lens replacement this is the link that explains the procedure, I was told by one of the persons at the Eye Dr. that he's grand father did it with twice as bad vision as mine and hasn't had to wear glasses sense the surgery, I'll just be glad to see better my case shows all of the signs and has been that way for many years seems that the have to be so bad before thay will even do it, sense I was a sheetmetal worker which include alots of welding and the fact that most of my hobbie have been outdoor bass fishing, golf, and flying pattern, are all contribors.
  http://www.indianaeyeclinic.com/html/cataracts.html
  Hope this helps
   Steve Maxwell