Electric Weight: with or without batteries at US Nationals

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Thu Jun 16 20:35:52 AKDT 2005

He does have one of Steve Neu's motors to try but I don't know which
one it is as I'm not at all familiar with Steve's products.  Tony did
finally got a mounting plate for it to adapt to his current mounting
setup for the Hacker so it'd be plug-n-play to install it.  But he
hasn't flown it yet, perhaps after the Nats.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com