Switching NSRCA districts - your thoughts?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Jun 16 12:15:08 AKDT 2005

You need data.  Hopefully, the numbers of folks who are switching is being documented/tracked to help you all "inspect" your change.
    For those who have exercised the option, it obviously is a benefit.
    If it does not harm those who have NOT, there is no need for it to be an issue.

After all, declaring a "district" isn't like choosing sides for North or South in 1861.

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net