Nat's dates

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 09:37:56 AKDT 2005

I think you'll still have some problems in early August.  My kids go to
Garland, TX schools, which begin school around August 15th. The problem is
that kids in grades 6th through 12th that are involved in band, football,
cheer leading and possibly other activities begin practice two weeks before
school starts. That means they have to be back normally by the first of
August at the latest. This impacts our vacation every year it seems. This
age group is the very group of school kids that would either accompany their
parents to NATS or fly in NATS.

Keith Black