Nat's dates

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jun 16 09:26:53 AKDT 2005

I've been asking for the 2nd week in August for 15 years...  Always
thought that would be the best dates.  Before school, but as late in the
"season" as possible.

Unfortunately that's very much a Northern district concern.  Those in
the south peak out much earlier since June July and August are Scorchers
for them.  They either fly at dawn, or endure 100deg heat...or both.

I'm all for it though!

-M