Watt Meter,

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 09:51:34 AKDT 2005

Thank you.

Eric.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Smith
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:40 AM
  Subject: RE: Watt Meter,

  Appears to be just FAI.  From the FAI Sporting Code:

  5.1.2  Power source limitations: Any suitable power source may be utilised except those requiring solid propellants, gaseous or liquefied gaseous fuels. Electric powered model aircraft are limited to a maximum of 42 volts for the propulsion circuit.