E-Impact Update

Norm500 Norm500 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 06:22:05 AKDT 2005

One caution on setting the idle with the throttle trim.  You might
find that if you ever reach LVC during the flight, the motor might
not restart for you and you'll have to dead stick.  Most
controllers allow a restart from LVC after reducing the throttle
to idle, but if the trim has been raised it might not see a low
enough signal to restart.  You can, of course, reduce the throttle
trim and then get a restart if you have the time and awareness to
realize what has happened.

Norm