Landing Direction; Spins, and Snaps. . .

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Jun 14 13:29:37 AKDT 2005

John: we found out 2 years ago that this is not the case. Yes, they have
10 min total, but are limited to just 3 min before they must be airborne.
I caught some flack for letting Peter go up with less than 5 min for his
flight, and this was during the finals. Noone came up to me a said he was
past the time limit, and there were plenty of knowledgable fyiers on hand
to so inform.

Terry T.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.