Landing Direction

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 21:53:30 AKDT 2005

One more thought on this issue with regard to the surveys of the past...
WRITTEN BADLY!  I made some suggestions to Don Ramsey for this survey and
he's incorporated them into the survey.  I think the survey this time will
be a lot more accurate in the message it conveys.

I think Pattern needs to start thinking a little outside the box with
takeoffs and landings.