PARCS primer for D!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Jun 13 19:43:24 AKDT 2005

Joe,
 You actually put mustard on a hamburger in F'in Brooklyn????  "Hey, what's
your problem?" How did I miss that? Yeah, we all had a good time. Definitely
on my list for next year. That was my first time flying the Focus (and the
402 sequence at a contest) - good thing Ed was there to coach me through.
Having all the Masters and FAI guys there was great, and all of these guys
just came down to help out -  a few of them didn't even fly. Thanks to
everyone who made this happen.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com