Roadrunner Pattern Classic - Albuquerque

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 12:59:01 AKDT 2005

I won't be able to make the trek this year, but please send me the full results for the district points.
--Lance

--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com

Just a reminder, the Roadrunner pattern classic will be held this coming weekend, June 18th and 19th in Albuquerque New Mexico at Maloof model airpark.  The field is closed to the general population, and therefore open only to us, from noon on Friday until closing time.  Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.  Also, if you know you are coming, please let me know.  See you there.