Kansas City Pattern Contest and Judges Training

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 07:52:09 AKDT 2005

Use this one.  I got it from my house coming from south and I forgot to change some important details:

Directions from Jacomo Lake field:
470 South to Lees Summit.
Exit on Douglas.
Turn Right. Head North. Continue until  you will see a stop light. This is Douglas and Colbern Road.  Just north of the intersection Douglas makes a "S" turn to the left and becomes  Lees Summit road. Douglas continues due north and heads right into the airport.

It is very easy to find.

See you on Friday,

Vince

Hello all,

More detailed directions I got from KCRC member:

Directions from Jacomo Lake field
470 South to Lees Summit.
Exit on Douglas.
Turn left. Head north. You will be crossing the bridge over 470.
Immediately past the bridge is a stop light. This is Douglas and Colbern Road.
Just north of the intersection Douglas makes a "S" turn to the left and becomes
Lee's Summit road. Douglas continues due north and heads right into the airport.
It is very easy to find.

See you on Friday,

Vince

Lee's Summit Airport, EAA building, 9:00 am, 470 & 291 approx.  Lunch at noon and fairly short drive to the field for training flying.

RS