Memphis Contest

Ken Blackwell kblackw at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 13 05:15:26 AKDT 2005

Jon,

Yes we did have a contest. The weather was fine on Saturday. The entries
were limited....eleven total. 6 Sportsman, 2 Intermediate, 0 Advanced, 2
Master, 1 FAI.

There were two father-son groups in Sportsman that accounted for 5 of
the 6 entries. Fantastic. They had a great time.

After the contest ended on Saturday afternoon, we retired to Al Glenn's
home for food, foamie flying, and reminiscing/story/lie-telling. The
kids had a foamie free style competition to music and went swimming. We
all had a great time and wish that a few more regulars could have come.

Cheers,

Ken Blackwell