Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Mon Jun 13 04:51:37 AKDT 2005

Thanks for posting Bob.  One correction though, I never won Masters, but
did Advanced in 2002.

Thanks,
Jim W.

"Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
06/12/2005 03:06 PM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

<discussion at nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

Good catch, Don.  Wonder why all the FAI pilots call "exit the box" after
that spin exit?  Hmm.

The FAI description CLEARLY confirms what you're saying; there is NO BOX
EXIT, just the 180 to the downwind leg.

I think I've heard every FAI pilot in D5 and D6 call "Box" after that spin
exit roll to upright....

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net