Landing Direction

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jun 12 19:37:13 AKDT 2005

My question is if no one considers Landing a "aerobatic maneuver"...An
argument I'll save for another day...  Then why do we even score it at
all??  Let's face it...the Zero or 10 rule basically takes it out of the
contest.

Buddy makes a good point here.  IF we're not going to make a change back
to truly scoring the T/O and landing, then just simply get rid of ALL
the crap, no scores except for maneuvers in the air, and T/O's and
Landings are completely pilot's option.  Get the thing up and down
safely...we'll score what's in the air.

-Mark