Sequel Kit for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Jun 12 15:51:48 AKDT 2005

If you want a Sequel, but don't have time to build, I have one about 90%
ready to cover and paint. Adjustable wings, and Stabs. Remvable rudder,
so it cna be shipped. Set up for YS 120, and fixed gear. The original
retracts were changed in favor of fixed tail dragger. Carbon fiber gear
and glass pants. Contact me off line for prices and options. I am willing
to finish it if desired.

Terry T.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:29:45 -0400 "Pete Cosky" <pcosky at comcast.net>