For Sale

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 08:59:07 AKDT 2005

I have a used Shulman Scheme Revolution Pro for Sale. I am asking $877, I prefer not to ship it.  Plane has had the gear plate repaired and has one year of flying on it. Canopy floor has been trimmed to lighten. Photos on request.

Includes the following equipment installed:

8411SA Ailerons Servos (installed new last July)

8311 Elevator Servo (installed new when Plane was new)

8411 Rudder Servo (installed new when Plane was new)

Tired Webra 1.60 w/ Webra pipe.

2700 mah nimh battery (new when Plane was new)

All offers considered.

Thanks

Brian Young

Indianapolis, IN