Kansas City Pattern Contest and Judges Training

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 12:14:37 AKDT 2005

Richard,

I need a little help.  I'm trying to make a hotel
reservation for Bill and I for next weekend.  Neither
of us can remember the hotel we stayed at last year
and they are not listed on the KCRC website.  There
used to be a list on the back of the pattern flyer but
I don't have an old one and the online flyer doesn't
list hotels.

It was near the intersection of Woods Chapel road and
470 (NE corner of the intersection).  Can you tell me
what the name of the place is?  Or get me a list of
hotels.

Thanks,

Ed

--- Richard Strickland <richard.s at allied-callaway.com>
wrote:

> Reminder:  kcradiocontrol.org   KCRC 50th    June
> 18th and 19th with Judges training and certification
> on Friday, the 17th.
>
> RS

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html