Spyware, firewall software

Dick Smith flyrrs at cfw.com
Sat Jun 11 05:56:29 AKDT 2005

Earlier this year, PC Magazine published a report on some of the antivirus programs out there (Norton, MacA, Trend, included) and rated Trend Micro tops.

A short time ago when my son was looking for a program to install in his new computer (to replace the one that came with it), I advised him of the article and after doing some research on his own, installed Trend Micro's program. Based on PCMagazine's evaluation of Trend's software, etc, I plan to switch to Trend when my Norton subcription expires later this year (looks like some others already have).

Rgds,          - Dick