[SPAM] Re: New Sequences

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 11:18:06 AKDT 2005

Don't you hate in Chess the way you have to watch out for that tricky
Knight? It's too hard to watch all the other players and the Knight too.
Plus, when I move him I have to think ahead too much to get him where I want
him. Let's change the rules so the Knight can't do that nasty cross box
maneuver.

All in good fun, ;-)
Keith Black