Rule Change Proposal

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 17:57:16 AKDT 2005

On Jun 9, 2005, at 8:44 PM, Cameron Smith wrote:

> Knowing the wind conditions of the day you speak of I agree.
>  Safety of the aircraft & Runway environment should be the priority.
> It's a shame to sacrifice the plane for the sake of a 10 on a K1
> Maneuver.
>
>  (Boy this will start something; sure glad The Florida Mafia started
> it!)

There probably aren't many around who will remember that the rule
change to make takeoff direction the pilot's option was VERY difficult
to pass.  It took three proposals to get it through the Contest Board.
I was the proposer then too.  I am also a member of the Florida Mafia.
Our motto is' "Do it our way or else!"

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.