[SPAM] e-mail help

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Jun 9 06:39:32 AKDT 2005

Amir,
>From the screen you're in right now, go to the top menu and click on FILE and then EXPORT and then ADDRESSES and follow the instructions. Then repeat the above except click on MESSAGES instead of ADDRESSES.  On your new computer, you'll go to IMPORT instead of EXPORT and point to the disk you copied all your stuff to.

Good Luck,
Verne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amir Neshati
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:57 AM
  Subject: [SPAM] e-mail help

      Howdee all...I'd like to export all of my e-mails, settings and addresses to another computer.
  Using Outlook Express for mail....What is Aimer to do?

  Thanks in advance for the smart remarks too....you know who you are.

  Amir Neshati
  Prudential Americana Group, Realtors
  The Brooks & Drown Team
  2481 West Horizon Ridge Parkway, suite 100
  Henderson, Nevada 89052

  (702) 505-3085
  www.wesleydrown.com
  www.lvvertical.com