YS valve not the only problem

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 06:04:30 AKDT 2005

Thanks for the info, John.  I ordered the bearings from Central and Verne offered to help me install them.  Being that this is my first attempt at bearing replacement in a small engine, I'm going to take him up on his offer.  One thing I've always believed, learn all you can and never turn down help from the knowledgable, whether it be mechanical or informational.

Ken