YS-91 almost done

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 15:02:16 AKDT 2005

Hey Dowayne,

Yep, I got her done.  The recovery I need isn't physical, it's financial.  I don't think my wife would understand me spending the electric company's money on a contest.  This last weekend, in Norfolk, was a lot more expensive than I expected, but, I didn't think it was a good idea to tell my wife I couldn't take her to see our son before he deploys to the Persion Gulf.  I like sleeping in our bed, not in the shop with my planes.<VBG>
I'm sorry I'm going to miss it, but I have been tossing the idea around to attend the Nats, just for the experience, 'cause I know I am in no way good enough to be competative in Intermediate.

See ya' on the road,

Ken