[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Golf Ball questions.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 09:37:28 AKDT 2005

Troy:
Thanks much.  As soon as you said "goldfish on end" I got the overall
picture.  The Aresti, of course, makes it graphically descriptive.
I just got another idea:  If the 45 deg. lines were required to NOT
cross, it would then look like an inverted ice cream cone.  Another
possibility for sometime later.
Bill Glaze