Flying the new sequences

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 07:57:11 AKDT 2005

Eric,
For me, it depends on positioning. As a general rule of thumb, I don't like doing a rolling maneuver after a forced cross-box maneuver because it almost always forces you to go out (on the cross box) when you might not otherwise. Actually, I wish we could come up with something new like the humpty w/options that provides the option to adjust or not adjust your line. As I fly the new Masters schedule, I find myself constantly messing up a perfectly good line because of forced, crossbox maneuvers.

Verne