9Z WC2 question

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Jun 7 05:43:58 AKDT 2005

Thanks Verne,

One of the good things about the newer radios is being able to program the
throttle curve--what I thought about doing was using a switch for the
go-fast mode--but I'd have to have pretty nimble fingers if I realized I
didn't have quite enough at the end of a vert. snap--so the detent has a
certain appeal and fine tune it with the curve function.

Richard