Tulsa Pattern Event

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Jun 7 05:41:50 AKDT 2005

I read it as they headed back to OK with REAL beer.........never have read
it on the front of the car.....see, here in TX, since we have plenty of
prisoners, so we have plenty of license plates, back and front. Gives them
somthing to do whilst on death row. We have SO MANY prisoners that
Aeroslave is considering setting up a pattern ARF factory on death row,
but even those labor rates were 3X our Chinese competion...and you gotta
question the quality of a pattern plane built by a guy who has a life
expectancy shorter than that of the plane itself....wait a
minute....strike that, even here in TX it takes 15 years to execute a
murderer..never mind...

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

<rcaerobob at cox.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
06/07/2005 08:23 AM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

<discussion at nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Re: Tulsa Pattern Event

Surprised that a Texan could READ it.... <VBG>

> From: Gray E Fowler <gfowler at raytheon.com>
> Date: 2005/06/07 Tue AM 09:09:09 EDT
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: Re: Tulsa Pattern Event
>
> Keith
>
> hey man...Oklahoma is OK! It says so on their license plates....I
suspect
> it may be proproganda though.
>

> Gray Fowler
> Principal Chemical Engineer
> Composites Engineering
>

> "Keith Black" <tkeithb at comcast.net>
> Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
> 06/07/2005 12:49 AM
> Please respond to
> discussion at nsrca.org

> <discussion at nsrca.org>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: Tulsa Pattern Event
>

> Lance, I'm not sure if you're joking about my "OK" comment, but just to
be
> clear, I meant I think it's great we have an Oklahoma (OK) contest, not
an
> "okay" contest.
>
> Keith

Tulsa
> for coming, I believe that I can speak for our group and say that we
have
> a whole new appreciation for those of you who have taken on the task of
> hosting a pattern contest.  You can sure count on our support and help
at
> your contest this season.
>
> Bob,
> I will also bring you a engine if you need it, I was really looking
> forward to seeing you go at it with the FAI boys this past weekend for a

> change. Besides, my tail is still a little sore from you kicking it so
> much last year.
>
> Lance ,
> It was alot of fun getting to meet and fly with you and Francesco this
> past weekend, I appreciate you making the effort to come and support a
new
> contest. I will make sure to stay in touch when planning next years
event
> so that hopefully more of the D6 guys can attend if they want.
>
> Thanks again to everyone,
>
> Russell Honea
> www.patternproz.com

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA