Motivation. . . .

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Fri Jun 3 04:10:23 AKDT 2005

I have to chime in here: being apart of Dist 6 is amazing!!!

The people who support you when you are winning, losing or dare I say
watching your pattern plane perform a perfect "freeflight" around the
field and ofer their help to fix whats left.  Wayne, Lance, Keith, BW,
Richard, Jim S.,  Paul, Mark,Art, Bob P., Buddy, Ed, Jon F., ..
basically all of district 6.

I compete, I love the challenge of others and trying to better myself
and helping those in the same quest to better their talents.  The
quality of  flyer in our district in character and talent is top notch
and I appreciate everyone of you.

That is not motivation but appreciation of friendship.

Chuck