Size and source for copper header washer

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 08:52:33 AKDT 2005

Bob:
A little trick I learned from John Ferrell: take a small piece of (I
believe) # 14 wire.  Strip the insulation, and, using a pair of needle
nose pliers, bend it into a small circle.  Cut the ends so as when the
circle is closed, it will just fit inside the exhaust port of the Y.S.
1.20.1.40; sure works for  me.  Also, I found that I usually wanted 2-3
of the flat washers; not any more.  One of these circles made from
copper wire, will compress properly.  HTH

Bill Glaze