Andersonville Ga Contest

JStrong205 at aol.com JStrong205 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 06:38:45 AKDT 2005

I'll second that, Jim. I had a great time with great  fellowshipping going on
everywhere. Thanks go out to Mac Hodges for the use of  what has to be the
nicest fields in the country. For those of you that have  never been to Hodges
Hobbies need to put it on your calendar, cause its like a  dream come true for
modelers. Home on the range, Cub in the hanger, flying field  at the front
door, and a FULLY stocked hobby shop, all in one facility. Thanks  Mac.
 Great competition in every class. Congratulations to Jim Ivy's new  student
Dean, and Keith Hoard's son on there duking it out in the sportsman  class,
boy!! these newcomers and kids are going to be good, welcome  fellows.
 Thanks also need to go to Emory,Ken,and Cathy for all the hard work  put in
this past weekend to make this contest happen.
 Thanks guys and gal for allowing all of us to have so much fun.Heck!,  I'm
not sure if I had more fun as a kid or having more fun now, it would sure be  a
close call :).

Jamie Strong