OTOP

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Jun 6 05:43:09 AKDT 2005

I've heard high pitch squeals coming from pilots
before. Depends somewhat on what they ate the night
before, as well as the "pucker factor" of the
particular maneuver. In some maneuvers, such as the
reverse avalanche, I believe the pucker factor can
actually cause the pitch of the squeal to exceed the
frequency limits of human hearing. You'll know this is
the case when the dogs suddenly start howling in the
middle of a Masters sequence.

:-)

Bob R.

--- Keith Black <tkeithb at comcast.net> wrote:

> Let me get this straight, does Tom make the
> high-pitched squeal or does his plane? ;-D
>
> Keith

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.