Tulsa Pattern Event

Russell Honea russ at ultimaterchobbies.com
Mon Jun 6 05:18:43 AKDT 2005

Hey guys,

I want to thank everyone who was able to attend our contest here in Tulsa for coming, I believe that I can speak for our group and say that we have a whole new appreciation for those of you who have taken on the task of hosting a pattern contest.  You can sure count on our support and help at your contest this season.

Bob,
I will also bring you a engine if you need it, I was really looking forward to seeing you go at it with the FAI boys this past weekend for a change. Besides, my tail is still a little sore from you kicking it so much last year.

Lance ,
It was alot of fun getting to meet and fly with you and Francesco this past weekend, I appreciate you making the effort to come and support a new contest. I will make sure to stay in touch when planning next years event so that hopefully more of the D6 guys can attend if they want.

Thanks again to everyone,

Russell Honea
www.patternproz.com