OTOP

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 16:28:46 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 6/5/2005 7:23:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
GSailwhale at aol.com writes:

I test flew the OTOP today and when I entered any kind of snap roll the
airplane made a real high pitch squeal. It only does it in the snap roll.  Someone
at the field said that they have heard of the composite airplanes  doing that
because of the hollow ailerons. That didn't seem to make sense to  me so I
thought I'd pose it to everyone to see if they have had this before in  a
composite airplane.

Greg Grigsby

Yep the Impact does it.
Buddy