Rules Survey

Don Ramsey don.ramsey at cox.net
Fri Jun 3 04:04:51 AKDT 2005

Everyone,

Just found out that I have about 4 more days for comments or suggestions on
proposals for the next rules cycle.  The survey can be viewed on
http://www.nsrca.org/competition/judging/judging.htm

You must have your comment or suggestions to me don.ramsey at cox.net by
6-7-2005.

There is a short dicussion from FAI about the weight limits at the end of
the survey.  If you would like to write a counter to this, I'll take some of
the comments and add them to the document.

Don Ramsey
NSRCA Judging Committee Chairman
AMA 6096  NSRCA 1506
email:    don.ramsey at cox.net