YS-91 AC problem

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 19:49:50 AKDT 2005

Paul,

I just did this cleaning on my YS...that's why I was low on power at Temple.....full of carbon buildup on the exhaust port and valve...even in the start of the header.

I used a cotton burr for the dremel....usually used for polishing...however, I soaked the parts with carburetor cleaner and then got the big stuff with a #11 exacto blade....the rest, including the stained areas cleaned nicely with the cotton burr soaked in the carburetor cleaner...

Hope to see you at Jetero,
Mark