Andersonville

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 09:51:56 AKDT 2005

On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:06 PM, Keith Hoard wrote:

>   Did I hear correctly that there is going to be a judging clinic at
> the Andersonville contest this weekend?

That's correct.  However, there is a potential problem in that Lamar
Blair was apparently admitted to the hospital for some heart problems
last week and he is supposed to conduct the clinic.  Tony Stillman
contacted Lamar and reported that Lamar is still supposed to conduct
the clinic.  John Fuqua or I were suggested as replacements if Lamar
has to back out.

Ron Van Putte