ys engines difference ??

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 06:22:19 AKDT 2005

The 1.20 SC I had ran great for a year.  Then, something happened; I
never knew what.  Neither did the factory.  After numerous trips back
and forth that didn't help, I finally traded it in to Y.S. for a 1.40
FZ.  End of problems.  Other than that, I've used the .53, 1.40 FZ,
(good engine) and the 1.40 L, (more demanding to operate)and the 1.20
SF, (great, trouble free engine.)

Bill Glaze

proesco at decoarq.com wrote:

>what is the difference and what is better :
>ys 120 FZ , ys 120 NC , ys 120 SC ???
>
>why the ys 91 fz has the AC Crankcase inscription ??
>
>thanks
>francisco
>To access the email archives for this list, go to
>http://lists.f3a.us/pipermail/nsrca-discussion/
>To be removed from this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm
>and follow the instructions.
>
>List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.