ys engines difference ??

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 03:20:49 AKDT 2005

I have direct experience with the FZ and NC. The 120FZ
was the last 120 size motor and probably the best of
the batch. Good power, easy to tune. The NC does not
have a low-end fuel mixture adjustment. I had no luck
with mine, would run all day on the bench but quit in
the air with symptoms of a rich midrange. Two trips
back to YS could not fix it. I would avoid the NC. I
never owned an SC, I have heard mixed comments about
it. Great power, but unforgiving.

The 91FZ has an updated carburetor and muffler, the
other parts are the same as the AC.

--- proesco at decoarq.com wrote:

> what is the difference and what is better :
> ys 120 FZ , ys 120 NC , ys 120 SC ???
>
> why the ys 91 fz has the AC Crankcase inscription ??
>
> thanks
> francisco
> To be removed from this list, go to
> http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm