Webra 160 help

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 23:21:42 AKDT 2005

Thanks Georgie.  What was really surprising to me is that I yanked and pulled and banged to the limits of what I felt wouldn't hurt the engine and all my strength, vice grips, pulling and banging dents on my work bench couldn't pull the wrist pin out. But this little gadget pulled it out of there like it was nothing, even easier than using a drive washer puller. I didn't even need to turn very hard on the butterfly nut.

Ain't leverage grand!

Keith