YS 91AC

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 1 16:28:33 AKDT 2005

Ken,

Do you know how to check the valve gap?  Your problem could be that one
of the valves is not completely closing.  If this is the case, then it
could be either carbon build up on the underside of the valve, or that
the valve gap is too small (maybe none at all) and the valve never
completely closes.

Also, I have seen glow plugs blow apart and there is hole in the plug
itself.

Hope you solve the problem.

Bill