Glow Engine Vs. Electric Engine for 2 m' pattern plane

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Wed Jun 1 14:23:53 AKDT 2005

The street price for my FMA/Kokam packs will be in the $400.00 range/set(I think), but they need a little more capacity.  Give it a little more time--there are becoming some alternatives that will help pricing and reliability.  Put these critters in a light, clean airplane like an OMS with retracts and I'd bet you'd have plenty. Icepoint?!

Richard