Glow Engine Vs. Electric Engine for 2 m' pattern plane

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 04:06:44 AKDT 2005

Jerry,
           I must admit that my current thinking is/was based much on where
we were as opposed to where we are now! People, like you Jerry, who are
having success, usually don't write to me talking about well their stuff is
working :-)

You took a lot of time to put the "other" side of the electric case. It made
for very good reading. I tend to be a lightening-rod for the bad news
scenarios and I must  say that I really enjoyed all of the info that you
provided. If you don't mind me saying so you definitely should put together
a tech article for the KF with all of your knowledge. (The deadline is the
15th :-))

It reads well when you put the Myth vs. the Facts together like you did
below.

Thanks and regards,

Eric.