Hadley contest

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Jul 31 19:34:12 AKDT 2005

I'd just like to say thank you to John Tarpinian, Dan Hamlett, the H.C.R.C.
club members and all the people who helped run the contest in Hadley MA this
weekend. Everything ran well and we got in 4 rounds instead of the usual 3.
Great job guys. Hadley will always be a special place for me. Besides being
close to my home (1.5 hours) it is where I entered my first pattern contest
since pre-turnaround days. That was only a year ago. I've learned a lot
since then and this year was even more fun. The weather was great except
that there was almost no wind (bummer). Anyone who didn't go this year
should try to attend next year. I was happy to see our friends from A.G.S.:
Terry Terrenoire and Jim Quinn. They made a 4+ hour trip to fly with us. Now
it's our turn - see you guys at Sayre.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com