GPS coodinates for Sayre

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 15:56:58 AKDT 2005

The 50th Sayre is going to be a pretty big deal this year. Michelle and I are looking forward to making it as long as we can her out of her workplace in time.

Sayre has a myriad of memories for me. Flying a fixed gear Dalotel with an Enya R-120 in 402 still returns to my mind on a long .
drive. There were 70 contestants at that contest. In more recent years the friendships made with the Canadians stand out.

Looking forward to seeing all those familiar faces again, meeting new people and even going head to head with a few "critics". Gotta do something in between flights - right.

Eric.